The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been launched which provides greater privacy and protection of your personal information.
- Our updated Privacy Notice sets out:
- What information we hold
- Our legal basis for processing your personal information
- What we use this information for
- Who we share the information with
- How long we hold the information
- What rights you have
You can find a copy of our Privacy Notice here: Broadoak Privacy Notice
Alternatively, we can email or post a copy upon request to:
The Data Protection Officer
Tel: 01525 211548
This notice was last updated on 16 May 2018.