WORKING WITH BROADOAK
Broadoak has advised upon a wide range of new developments from small private estate roads to some of the most complex and forward-thinking residential and mixed-use developments in the country.
All developments require a specialist knowledge and level of service to ensure that the management structure and operation is correctly tailored to the development’s requirements. We have particularly strong experience of high-density residential developments in urban locations and residential estates, undoubtedly the most challenging developments into which to integrate services and a Management Scheme for the future benefit of all parties.
We add value to new development projects by providing solutions at an early stage and identifying potential future problems, whilst ensuring that the Management Scheme is designed for the long term success of the development, at the same time reducing Developers 'void cost' liability.
From your business input and knowledge in the set-up of the management schemes, liaison with the Sales Team on the schemes set up, through to handover of management responsibility your team are always Customer focused, responsive and professional in their approach.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Expertise in advising on a wide range of new development projects including complex ‘mixed use’ developments
- Attend pre-construction meetings to provide management advice and strategies at the planning stage to avoid future management problems and achieve cost savings. This advice will include:
- On-site staffing & concierge services
- Refuse collection, waste management and recycling strategies
- Resident and visitor parking
- Lift and gate specification
- Window cleaning and access strategies
- Combined heat power (CHP) systems
- Section 106 obligations
- Sustainability and the environment
- Travel Plans & Associated Travel Vouchers
- Preparation of a detailed management scheme including service charge estimate
- Reduction in the Developers ‘void cost’ liability
- Advice on structure of leases and terms contained therein ensuring workable leases that assist in the future management of the development
- Liaison with Solicitors, Sales Representatives and other parties
- Provide Sales Information Packs and Purchaser Guides that are tailored to each development and provide clear information for the Sales & Marketing Team and Purchasers
- Single point of contact throughout the process ensures smooth transition to complete management benefiting both Developer and Customers
- Our services will enhance your reputation with Customers and add value to the long term