Resident Management Company & RTM
WORKING WITH BROADOAK
At Broadoak Management Limited, we appreciate that changing managing agent is a big undertaking. If you are dissatisfied with your current agent or are simply looking for a change, then we are able to tailor our service to your specific needs, guiding you seamlessly through the process.
Having a management agent who efficiently helps you to manage your development, can take away added stress enabling you to make the most of your home, whilst also protecting your investment.
We can help Directors of Resident Management and Right to Manage Companies ensure the upkeep of communal areas to the standards you require and resolve neighbourly disputes.
The whole transfer of management to Broadoak was not only incredibly fast, but easy and painless!
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Provide a close working relationship with Directors that is built on integrity, trust and transparency
- Being the first point of contact to resolve homeowner and tenant queries
- Providing welcome packs to new homeowners and resident guides to promote community living and to help protect each homeowner’s investment
- Informing homeowners of responsibilities to each other and helping to deal with antisocial behaviour
- Providing emergency out-of-hours support
- Full contractor management, including creation of cyclical works specifications, tendering and review of contractor invoices prior to payment
- Management of landlord utility supplies, ensuring correct level of VAT is applied and supply is on a cost-effective rate
- Reviewing expenditure to enable early budget construction
- Efficient accounts year end preparation and organising independent audit or certification.
- Service Charge collection including debt recovery
- Comprehensive processing of property sale enquiries and consent management.
- Providing consents for renting/pet ownership and alterations (as the lease may dictate)
- Buildings insurance claims assistance
- Full company secretarial services, including filing of annual return, processing directorship appointments, issuing share certificates where required to new owners and all organisation aspects for holding the Annual General Meeting